1. Website ownership: The website ownership and responsible of the processing of personal data is LIFE FOR TYRES S.L., has its registered offices in Av. de Europa, S/N. Poligono de la Nava II, Vivero Empresas V. Buendía of. 1.04, 13500 - Puertollano, Ciudad Real (Spain), telephone: (+34) 639 66 84 38, email: info@L4TGroup.com.
2. Purposes of data processing: The purpose of collecting and processing personal data, through electronic forms made available to users, responds, depending on the case, to manage and respond to requests for information, doubts or suggestions about the products or work offers provided by LIFE FOR TYRES S.L., you hereby expressly consent to receiving e-mails for the aforementioned purpose.
LIFE FOR TYRES S.L. will process the data collected in the BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM and CONTACT sections that users provide to manage the consultation made.
3. Conservation of data: The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, or until the request that users can make through the Contact form is resolved.
4. Data recipients and international transfers: Your personal data may be transferred or communicated to the L4T Group companies, as well as, in the cases necessary, for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose/s expressed, when so required by the applicable regulations.
5. Users' rights: Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, under the terms and conditions specified in the data protection legislation by sending an email to: info@L4TGroup.com, indicating which channel or subject you want to cancel; or by writing to: LIFE FOR TYRES S.L. Av. de Europa, S/N. Poligono de la Nava II, Vivero Empresas V. Buendía of. 1.04, 13500 - Puertollano, Ciudad Real.
If users would like more information about this or consider any claims, they can contact the supervisory authority: Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es)
6. Security measures: LIFE FOR TYRES S.L., has adopted the technical and organizational measures to ensure the integrity, security and conservation of the personal data stored in its systems, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.